La Maison Royale, Nairobi, is a 4-star superior boutique business hotel with a “French taste”, State-of-the-art facility and close to the entertainment in the Westland neighborhood, La Maison Royale is a unique experience.
La Maison Royale prides itself with friendly staff and the practical touches that make being away from home easier, whether a person books their rooms by the day, week or longer. Travelling for business, looking for temporary or corporate housing, needing short-term housing during relocation, or planning a weekend getaway? La Maison Royale has a solution that will fit everyone’s budget.
La Maison Royale has their prominent presence across several locations in Nairobi. Considering this, they required seamless connectivity within sites. A system for call accounting, budgeting and routing with hospitality features was their primary requirement. Furthermore, a comprehensive and scalable solution that does not need a transformation in the coming years was their main challenge. The hotel infrastructure required a centralized communication management of all business communication. Besides, they were looking for multi-site connectivity with call accounting and call budgeting.
Matrix addressed these challenges by proposing SARVAM UCS, which is a Unified Communication Server for Modern Enterprises that manages all business communications from one place. SARVAM UCS is an enterprise-grade Unified Communications solution that offers La Maison Royale the much needed- Collaboration, Communication, Messaging and Mobility between multi-locational sites. Unifying all the communication networks and devices provides users with the flexibility of accessing the calls, messaging and voicemails from any of the devices irrespective of their location.
- Unified Communication for workforce collaboration and better customer responsiveness
- Call Management and the ability to connect from anywhere, anytime and with anyone
- Simple administration and management due to web-based configuration
- Enhanced customer responsiveness to customer/clients
- Scalability to expand their business footprints in the future
- Leverages existing infrastructure and connect on a common communication platform
- IP-solution at core and application upgradation paths that renews and extends investment