The wellness resort situated in the Pune district offers restorative treatments including revitalizing yoga therapies, naturopathy, and Ayurveda. Embracing a holistic approach, they seamlessly blend traditional methods such as acupressure, acupuncture, and physiotherapy with alternative therapies like bird watching, star gazing, and animal-assisted therapy. This unique fusion of rejuvenating treatments harnesses the power of nature to facilitate a radical transformation towards a beautiful life and optimal health.
The resort encompasses various facilities like a hotel, administrative office, school, factory, and security office across a sprawling 68-acre site. Their existing consultant recommended PBX systems of the different brand along with digital handsets, that challenged the possibility of investment optimization. Also, they were hesitant to abandon their current fiber network.
To elaborate on their challenges:
- Adoption of modern communication with existing Infrastructure: Their investment in existing infrastructure needed protection, and a provision had to be made to modernize the communication using existing infrastructure.
- Managing different protocols: Interface with existing and different telecom networks requires managing different protocols, which can be cumbersome, time, and energy-consuming.
- Requirement of modern phone features: They required advanced features like Abbreviated Dialing, Call Pick Up, and Internal Call Restriction, to become efficient in day-to-day operations.
- Stipulated Time-frame: The inauguration date of the establishment was already made public and thus the task had to be completed within a stipulated time frame.
Matrix Comsec in partnership with SMB Automation analyzed the challenges of communications and crafted a solution that was the best fit. The solution offered was based on the prelude of utilizing existing infrastructure and amalgamation of Matrix Telecom Solutions within a stipulated time frame. This included the Matrix range of IP-PBX, VoIP – FXO – FXS, and VoIP – PRI Gateways that optimized the feasibility of communication and helped the firm become more efficient.
The solution includes:
- The IP-PBX included ETERNITY GENX12SAC. This enabled them up to 240 Analog users with 64 CO Ports. Additionally, third-party PMS Integration with ETERNITY GENX12SAC was made possible.
- The VoIP – FXO – FXS Gateway included SETU VFX808, which enabled them a smooth transition to modern communication while maintaining existing infrastructure through features like 9 SIP accounts, peer-to-peer and proxy calling between distant locations, etc.
- The VOIP-PRI gateways included SETU VTEP, which comes with features of 125 SIP Trunks and up to 60 simultaneous calls. A third-party PBX was integrated with the gateway.
- The IP phones included SPARSH VP510E and SPARSH VP210. This came with features like an LCD Graphical display, Context-sensitive keys, Built-in 16 DSS Keys, Polyphonic ring tune, and much more.
The solution so implemented enabled them to reap the benefits of modern communication while also enabling them to make the best out of the existing infrastructure. Additionally, all the properties were brought to work on a single communication platform and proved to be beneficial in more than one way.
- The Hybrid IP-PBX enabled them to universal Network Connectivity through PSTN, GSM, and VoIP connectivity, LDAP Client Support to centralize and ease phonebook management, Logical Partitioning that prevents the conduct of any legal offenses related to Telecom regulations, and much more.
- The VoIP – FXO – FXS Gateway enabled them, VoIP access to traditional PBX, Multi-site connectivity with centralized telecom management, Next-generation conveyance facilities like call detail records of up to 2000 calls, Secure communication bridging with VoIP security over SRTP/TLS encryption, etc.
- The VOIP-PRI gateway, SETU VTEP, provided much-needed Least-cost routing ensuring that the call is always placed on the most appropriate network resulting in the optimization of feasibility of calls.
- The IP desk phones helped provide advanced features like Call Pick up, Call Forward, Call Waiting, and Call Transfer along with an Intuitive interface, that enabled employees to become efficient while simultaneously, enhancing user experience.
- Matrix range of IP-EAPBX – ETERNITY GENX
- Matrix range of VoIP – FXO – FXS Gateways – SETU VFX808
- Matrix VoIP – PRI Gateway – SETU VTEP
- Matrix range of IP Phone – SPARSH VP510E and SPARSH VP210